Saturday 3 May 2008



it doesen't feel like we have really been here for 7 months already. To me it feels like I have lived here my whole life. but actually i HAVEN'T even been here for even at least half of my life! this summer is going to be really, fun. but I just can't actually believe  that the summer is going to be really fun. I already know it is, I just don't know how. I mean I am away from  all of my garndma's, garndpa's aunts, uncles, my friends, my REAL home cats, practically everything I loved about my life. I love a lot of people in russia, and obviously you can tell everytime I walk into mr. hayes classroom that everybody loves me too. but heres the catch (there is always a catch to a missionarys life, it can never be easy :) EVERYBODDY! and when I say everybody I mean EEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRRYYYBBBBOOOOODDDDYYYY!!! IS LEAVING MOSCOW, TO GO LIVE IN SOME LUSGURY PLACE IN THE STATES. ok, well maybe it is not lugsury but if I were ever able to go back to the states soon, that would be a lugsury place. anyway, I just need you to pray for me. just a teansy weansy little tiny prayer that I would like russia and have better summer then what I am having since we came here. (and when I mean all of you I just mean mimi, poppym aunt kay, and maybe aunt cathy. that is pretty much the only peole that read this.) I am hungry, so I am going to go get a snack, so i better get off before I starve.


love you!'
hannah jane
p.s. the picture of the beach was not tooken by our family, I just downloaded it from the enternet.

2 comments:

Junebug said...

Hi Hannah-
I really enjoy reading your and your family's blogs. I have prayed for you and promise to continuing praying for you. I can't wait to read what God does for you this summer.
Keep blogging and smiling.
The Fredericks
Frank,Melissa,Robert and Connor

Hannah Jane Hooks said...

:)