Saturday 10 May 2008

new volenteer group


yesterday was team meeting, because there was no school, yesterday. I was all alone, at team meeting, beacause abby was at chrissies house. so the only thing I could do to entertain myself was listen to the scheduale of when the volenteer team is coming. (and eat) as I listended I noticed that it is going to be a very .... very .... VERY busy scheduale. mommy has to go to ashan, to get food, one for us, and two for the three girls thta are coming to our house to stay, until it is time for them to go back to the states. we have to clean the house. A LOT! we have to still do school. except on thursday.  we have to go to stone soup, on next saturday. we also hjave to do a lot of other stuff that I can not remember. I do know that we are having three girls staying at our house. 
It is going to be soooo busy this week. maybe I will have tyo do school on monday, tueseday, and wednesday, and then for the rest of the week, no school? :) cause the jam-packed scheduale.
well, I am going to go, so I can go do something more exciting then writing a blog. plus, I really don't know much about what is happening to the point.


love,
hannah jane

No comments: