Sunday 11 May 2008

happy mother's day, mommy!!!!!

today is mothers day, and it is the first time mommy has had an over-sea mothers day. (obviously) and I am going to right a blog just special for mommy. 

mommy, is the best mommy in the world! and she is an awesome person! I mean come on, people who would not love a person who one, is a mother, and does a great job at it. two, she is like a SUPER TECHER. three, she gave up practically her whole life to come to some ugly city where you have no car, whenever you go down the elivater (if it is working) it smells aweful. and it is 99 percent poluted. everything is great abut mommy. oh, did I mention that she can sing like angel??
I am so happy that my mommy is my mommy! she i the best mommy ever and I love her!

love,
hannah jane

No comments: