Wednesday 7 May 2008

notchka, notchka, notchka.





notchka has been such a sweet kitty, for the past weeks, and here is my sweet story about last night:

it was probably 10:00 when I got in bed last ngiht. and we were watching emprers new groove on the way to bed, in our room. about an hour and a half into the movie I heard the ladder to my bed clang just a tad. I kept wondering to myself, ''what in the world is john doing???'' and then 2 seconds later, I found myself smiling looking at notchka who was ready to jump into my bed. if you have seen pictures, or lke auntkay has been here, you know that my bed ladder, is really hard to climb up if you are a cat.ayway, I saw notchka jump up, onto my bed!!!! ALL BY HERSELF!!!!! :) she has gotten to be the sweet cat we were hoping she would adjust to be. and well.... she did!!! I am so excited!!!! and then it was probably 3:oo in the morning last night, when I woke up to her chasing my feet, in my bed. whenever I would move my feet under the covers, she would chase it wondering what it was!! :) she is a really sweet cat, AND, I love her soooo much!!!! she also like john-john's bed, too, and sometimes, when she gets up to my bed, she amediatley jumps up to the top of the schoff, and jump from the schoff, to sissy's bed, she likes sissy's bed too! :) well, I have to go, before my ''time'' is up on the computer, for me to switch with john.


bye!!!!

love,
hannah jane

No comments: