Wednesday 28 May 2008

happy birthday daddy!!!!!

I know this is a little late, but anyway.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!!


daddy turned 40 on monday, and he said it was a really good birthday!! I am so happy that he had a good birthday!!!! he is a very special daddy, to me.... he is the best daddy ing the world, to be honest, he is the greatest daddy ever!!! I know a lot of other kids say there momn and dad are the best daddy's or mommy's in the whole world, but my daddy truely is the best daddy in the world!!!!! he also got a really cool mbirthday because one, who else get's to have ther ebirthday have way across the world?? two, he got this super cool quilt, made with all of his shirts, that he could not bring, at least I think it was with all the shirts he couldn't bring. well, I have to go, we are having company soon.


see ya!!

hannah jane

p.s. later I will have to post pictures.

No comments: