Wednesday 30 April 2008


I really have nothing to do today.... so I descided to blog. what's new you all ask? ( did i sound all grown up-ish? hope not) nothing is really new... anymore! notchka is doing great! she is such a great cat! she is always playing... and doing something that will make you laugh. especially when you are finishing your schoolwork... and all of the sudden you hear '' terd!'' or ''terd bucket!'' my personal favorite ''terd'' phrase is ''terd bomb'' :) (by the way, I am not telling who says terd whatever, I might get a face removal.) I have enjoyed so many things that come in our packages!! (so far!) I have enjoyed my little-est pet shop things, (from aunt kay) my new barbie clothes, barbie coloring book from like 1972! and my new baby jamies! (from mimi and poppy) and we have a volenteer group coming in... I do not know when, but sometime soon. :) I have enjoyed hinkson A LOT! it is so mch fun to go to hinkson, and see all of my friends! (especially chrissie and kailyn, and of course abby!) and my teacher, mr. hayes is really great! (I do not know if i did that right... mr. hayes is not married, does that mean that I need to change the mr. to something else?) I met my 6th grade teacher I will be having next year, at hinkson, at the jr. carnival, a couple of days ago. I really didn't meet him, mommy really met... i just kind of just watched as mom talked for like 20 seconds. anyway, that is pretty much it. I have not been up to much reading lately. I already read all of my books, that I like, pretty much the only series, of books that will REALLY get me to start reading is madison finn. anyway, I have to go take the trash out, then take a shower so I better get going.


bye!



~hannah jane

p.s. yes, that is a picture of me. :) I finally got my pictures to stand up side right! 

No comments: