Thursday 24 April 2008

???- no topic, really... just a couple different things!hh




I have not blogged, in maybe almost a week. ( i am sorry- aunt kay, mimi, and poppy!!!) I really haven't been up to much, lately. except for reading! I have been reading a LLLLLOOOOOOOTTT!
ANYWAY, on this past monday, I finished my (fourth of july) madison finn book. it only took me two days to read!! I love that series!!! and the next day, I started, a new madiosn finn book (nikki concert) and I finished that, all in ONE day!!!! the NEXT day, I started a new madiosn finn book. (christmas, i only had that one left to read... that was in english!) anyway, i started that one, on wednesday, and I finished THAT all in one day, too!!!!!! oh! I almost forgot! beforew I started the christmas madiosn finn book, on wednesday, I finished my american girl meet julie book, too. and today, I have been in a rush, cleaning for english, club, while mom and dad sleeped, so I only got to read two chapters of my julie tells her story'' book, today. (the second julie series book) what else have I been up to??? well.... oh! here is a sweet one! yesterday, while I was finishing my meet julie book, notchka was snuggled up in my lap, in my bed, with me reading! it was adorable!!!!! I have found out, that notchka like my bed, but just does not know how to get up by herself. ( I have a bunk bed) and this morning,I helped her up into my bed, while mom and dad did not know that me, sarah beth, and john, were already up, before them, I sneeked her up..... and she snuggled up with me, and after those few minutes, she started sniffing the prayer wall, we have right next to my bed, and sarah beth said, to put her on top, to see if she wanted to come to sarah beth, so i did. then notchka started staring at sissys feet, and when sissy moved her foot, instantly, and fast, notchka jumped right on to her bed!!! (sarah beths bed is a loft bed, a little higher then my top bunk) anyway, tonight, english club people are coming, so I better get ready. 


bye!

~ hannah jane

p.s. dad did not have the time to show me, how not to get the pictures sideways!!! sorry!!!

No comments: