Tuesday 8 April 2008

happy birthday, mimi!!!!!!!!!!!


hi, mimi,
happy birthday!!!!!! I hope that you re having a great one!!!!!!! I love you soooooo much....
well, i love ya way more than that! anyway, I just want you to have such a good day today!!!!
you are such a great person!!!!!! thank you for all you have done in my life!!!! I remember in florida, where you would always look after me, on sundays! (well, you too, poppy, of course.)
I have been praying for you soooooooooo much! (once again, you too poppy!)  well, i have to go, just remeber that I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and i wish you the best birthday ever, today!!!!!!!!!!!! love ya,



hannah jane h. :)

4 comments:

John Svetina said...

I am so excited that you have a blog now too! Keep us up to date on things at your house, ok?

Its so cool that you can do this. I want to hear alot about your birthday party this week.

Love you

Aunt Kay

Betty Hodges said...

Hey, Hannah. Thanks SO much for my birthday blog. I loved it!! When you called and sang happy birthday, I was at Quilt Ministry and I put it on speaker phone and they all clapped for you. They thought that was neat to have someone so far away singing to me. I love you and you have a happy birthday tomorrow. Love, Mimi

Cathy Fair said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I will be looking forward to reading it.

Love you,

Aunt Cathy

Cathy Fair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.