Saturday 12 April 2008

it's my birthday, it's my birthday!!!!!

It WAS my birthday, but, not anymore..... Thursday, was my birthday, and friday was my birthday party!!!!! (it was a slumber party) I love every single one of my presents!!!!!! my friends was sooooo thoughtful (her name is kailynn) and got me a necklace, witha star fish, on it with diomands on the starfish. She said that she knew that i was from florida, and that I love florida, so much, so the first thing she thought of for florida, was a star fish. I love it, and wear it everyday!!!!! I also thought that my friend kelly, who has been my bestest friend ever since i was like... 4! anyway, she sent a package, like a month ago, and it had my birthday present in it!! (along with like some oreos, and cheez-itz and other yummy american treats) I opened the card, and it sang... (these are the exacvt words that they sang)

'' 1 2 3, go! happy birhtday, happy birthday, lalalalalalala, it's your birthday, it's your birthday, lalalalalalala!!!....... that was good.''


it was sooooooooooo funny!!!!! anyway, the present, was a hannah montana shirt!!!! (i love hannah montana) some gel-ish pens, and a compission book! i really loved all of it, and one more thing a webkinz book mark, wich on webkinz world will give me a secret code, to get a grand prize!!! (i got a books on webkinz of my choice) I am so happy with all of my gifts!!!!!!! and...... we have a got a really big suprise.........




WE GOT A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we love her, we just got her today, and her name is ''notchka'' wich means night in russian, we named her, and she is sort of persian, 'cause she is so poofey, she likes to hide under mom's desk, and she is black, and has yellow eyes!!!! the first couple of hours, she got lost, because, dad pulled her out of the bag, and then put her, down, she ran for our room, then went into the balconi, and the windo was WIDE open. we were so scared that she had jumped out of the window!!!! (we live on the 8th floor) but then, john, was messing with the drawers, on the desk, and notchka came running, out, and ever since she got out, she is pretty used to us, already!! we thought it would take us 2-3 weeks, for her to get used to us, 'cause she is SUPER, SUPER SUPER, shy!!!! but anyway, it worked, out. I wish that i could post pictures, but i can not, since, we just got her today, and we have not been able to take any pictures of her, but on my next blog, i will post picturesm of notchka. 

i love you all,
hannah jane

1 comment:

John Svetina said...

That is so exciting about your present from Kelly and about Notchka. I am so glad you had a great birthday. You actually had it all week!!

Love you