Wednesday 3 September 2008

piano lessons

If you didn't already know, I am takoing piano lessons, at the american school I go to.
there was a space open for me, and so I said, I would do it. I have commited to this, and I am not going to give up, like last time.
MRS. Clark is my teacher for piano, choir, and science, so I think since I like her so much, it will help me to no tgive up.
I have seen a korean girl named hannah (she is in my class) play the piano, and that is what mostly inspires me. she plays like she is a proffesianal. I am not kidding. That is the biggest thing that is helping me not to give up..... again.
I have it every tuesday, and until november, I will be practicing for 3:30.
mom says it will help me to read notes, in choir.... I am not so good at it. :)

well gotta run!

hannah jane

No comments: