Thursday 4 September 2008

finally! all of that trutv has payed off!!!

first off all, trutv is one of my favorite channels. it is the mytery channel, on the sling box, with tru stories of detective work (I guess u could cll it that) like forensic files, and the investigaters.
second of all, the reason why watching all of those chrime shows (wich you should not try watching alone by yourself in a room)-(even if you are a grown up, it creepy) has payed off, is they most of the time have court sometime during the show, if it is somekind of murder. I was trying to think of the word for the person that goes in the court room to defend himself (defendent) :)
for my hannarctica project, and I finally could think f the word, and I said '' finally all of those creepy trutv shows have payed off!''

well thats my story. (not very exciting is it?)

love,
hannah jane

No comments: