Wednesday 24 December 2008

2MORROW IS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

2MORROW IS CHRISTMAS!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I am sooooo super duper excited!!!! I soooo can't wait until I open the package from my bff kelly!!!!! She is awesome enough to send a package for me for christmas. :) what an awesome friend!!! :)
Anyway...as you know...we have been going to buil-a-bear workshop every christmas eve since we have lived in russia....so today we went!!! :) it was sooooo much fun!!! Last year I got a bunny named Fluffy...and THIS YEAR!!!~I got an elephant!!!!! she is sooooooooo cute!!!! Her name is Hortina!!!!! I love her!!! there are some pics above....
And the next time I make a blog, I will most DEFINETLY put some pictures up from christmas morning.
Tomorrow will sooo much fun!!!!

cya l8ter!!!
Hannah Jane (Jo)

No comments: