Monday 3 November 2008

it's been a while...

it's been a while since i have written a blog...so I decided I would write since I am VERY bored.
first of all..... It's been pretty boring lately.
Notchka is still her wild old self. (actually i havent seen her run across the hall and run into the wall for almost 3 hours! wow! that is probably her biggest record) :)
2. School is good. Chrissie and I are still bff's (besides kelly...and ashleighy of course)
3. I have been so bored the past hour that I have been playing catch.....let me re-phrase this: I have been playing catch...with my self.
as you can see I have been PRETTY bored. :)
4. I am homesick. I miss my church..my school... my friends... my cat... my mimi and poppy... my nana and pop-pop... my house... my everything.
5.... ok i dont really have a 5. that's pretty much all that has been going on lately since the last time i have written a blog. i know it's sad isnt it?
:)



got to go it's almost dinenr!


Hannah Jane H.

No comments: