Wednesday 4 June 2008

I am like an excited squirrel

I guess you are wondering why I named my blog afetr that? onme-squirrels are always looking excited about something, they are always skittish.

two- I AM lime an excited squirrel, becuase I am always skittish, and I am excited, wich makes me like an excited squirrel.

I am like an excited squirrel because the burches are coming to moscow!!! ( missionary moving o moscow from st. petersburg) and they have a daughter my age named amielle and I have gotten LOADS of e-mails from her, and she seems REALLY nice. I am also excited beacuse the wickers are coming too! (I do not know where they are fomr, I just know they are on state side,mright now) they have a daughter one year older than me, named tessa. I have not gotten an e-mail from her, at all, so I kow nothiong outside her age nad where she is going, at the moment.

friday night, we are having the burches over for dinner. and she tells me that she also cant wait until then!!!

more exciting things; tonioght is phase ten night, so that means we go to the tarltons for dinner, and play phase ten!!! uncle ed and unt teri are like a second pair of parents!!!! usually when we play phase ten I can just be with mommy or daddy (most of the time mommy) and watch, or play with them, as one person.


I can't wait until tonight!!! and to top that alloff, I can't wait until friday!!! and to top THATR off, I van't wait till june 20th!!! (camp rock on disney channel premiere)

I have got to go, and get dressed, for tonight. I am still in my jamies and it is 4:55 pm!!!!!! already!! I have no idea when we are leaving thouygh.... sorry I am getting ahaead of my self!!!


love,
hannah

No comments: